Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy Wave.
- Flight - Like most characters in the series, Turles can manipulate his ki to push him off the ground and take flight.
- Kamehameha - Yamcha Jr. is able to pull off the basic Kamehameha attack as well as some variations.
- Wolf Fang Fist - It is a very fast series of powerful punches, swipes, and kicks.
- Blinding Wolf Fang Fist - A one-hit variant of the Wolf Fang Fist.
- Tiger Jackhammer Fist - Yamcha Jr. punches his opponent repeatedly before finishing with a kick.
- Wolf Slice Fist – Yamcha Jr. overwhelms his opponent whith a barrage of punches and kicks.
- Spirit Punch - Yamcha Jr. charges ki into his fist and delivers an energized punch.
- Spirit Ball - A controllable energy ball of great precision.
- Extra Large Spirit Ball - A much more powerful version of the Spirit Ball, and is even bigger than Yamcha Jr. himself.
- Power Ball - By combining his ki with the planet's atmosphere, Yamcha Jr. can create a ball of condensed Blutz rays, which simulates the effects of a full moon, allowing him to transform into a Great Ape.
- Afterimage Technique - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind. Most often, it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack. Its usage is not limited to just counterattacks though, as it can also be used to confuse enemies.
- Golden Wolf - Is a far enhanced version of the Wolf fang fist.Yamcha jr.'s hair turns gold similar to the super saiyan but it is not the real super saiyan transformation Yamcha jr. then hits the opponent with a very fast series of powerful punches, swipes, and kicks then Yamcha jr overwhelms his opponent whith a barrage of punches and kicks then Yamcha jr. charges ki into his fist and delivers an energized punch Yamcha jr. uppercuts his opponent up in the air, then he flies up and knock them down to the ground again Yamcha jr. then fires a barrage of ki blasts on the opponent, only to finish the attack with a controllable energy ball of great precision.